The following components were added to FREVO:
- HEMS – a simulation for modeling trading behavior of loads and local energy generators.
- SinglePong – a simulation of the one player pong game where several paddles can cooperate in order to achieve better performance.
- Pong – a simulation of the pong game where two teams can play against each other.
- download the newest version at frevo.sourceforge.net
- unpack the ZIP file
- unless you have it already on your system, install Java
- execute the createscrips.jar ("java -jar createscrips.jar")
- you can now run FREVO using the script named launch_Frevo
...or have a look at the following video explaining the basic steps to get started with FREVO:
For more information see the following sources:
- A. Sobe, I. Fehérvári, and W. Elmenreich. Frevo: A tool for evolving and evaluating self-organizing systems. InProceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Evaluation for Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, Lyon, France, September 2012.
- A. Monacchi, S. Zhevzhyk, and W. Elmenreich. HEMS: A home energy market simulator. Computer Science - Research and Development, 2014.
- I. Fehérvári and W. Elmenreich. Evolving neural network controllers for a team of self-organizing robots. Journal of Robotics, 2010.
- FREVO - software used for the evolutionary algorithm.
- WMOrakel - the championship between self-organized soccer teams which were evolved using FREVO.